When it comes to selling or buying a business there are many different companies you can reach out to for help like business brokers, but everything starts with a Business Valuation.
Terry Dry, CEO & Founder of Future Proof Advisors shares his insight and tips for Business Valuations.
His quote sums up this episode: When potentially selling your company, focus on being in a “Buyer” mindset vs. a “Seller” mindset.
Here are some of the things you will learn from Terry:
1. Having the proper mindset when selling your business you need to remember that you still hold the cards.
2. Not All Deals are created equally
3. There are different metrics for different sales or different industries.
4. Do I want to be in business with the buyers.
5. Be careful with a business you are interested in business when the seller is too eager to sell.
Here are 6 tools or metrics used for valuations that you will learn about:
3. Growth Rate
4. Client List
5. Management Team Quality
6. Plan Forward
To learn more about Terry and how he can help your business and why we named him The Godfather of Social media, make sure you check him out on LinkedIn or visit his website https://futureproofadvisors.com