How To Build An Audience with Guest Chris Williams, founder of Group Coach Nation.
We start out with Chris’ favorite quote: Do Work, Get Results. This sums up entrepreneurship, being successful, and the topic How To Build An Audience.
There is so much value packed into this short 30-minute episode. So grab a pen and paper and be ready to take notes.
Things you will learn:
1. Be in the public
2. Learning to not overthink what platform to be on
3. Publish Daily
4. Prospect daily: “turn on the water spicket”
5. Take baby steps
A few of our takeaways:
1. If you want to sell stuff to people, you have to be where they are
2. When you find your trusted person, lean in
3. That’s why Joe & Galan are doing this, so you can get real information
4. Marketing is EVERYTHING – message, thoughts, community. Marketing is everything behind the “water spicket”
5. Why Join a Mastermind Group: We change and transform faster in a group than we do alone
To Learn more about Chris Williams, please check out www.groupcoachnation.com